My Education Background
I completed my National Diploma in 2011 and BTech in Public Management at Cape Peninsula University of Technology in 2013. I was working at the Department of Transport and Public Works, Construction Industry Innovation and Empowerment (CIIE) Western Cape Government as an Administrative Assistant (intern)for 1 year in 2012 Feb until Jan 2013. I also got another internship at the Department of Social Development WC Government I started on the 1st Feb 2015 until Jan 2016. I think enough is enough with internships now one needs a real job to take care of ones self in life and to be able to get my withheld Qualification at CPUT.
Reasons why I've done this blog
- I need help in realising why I don't get invitation for interviews after so many applications.
- How many posts one need in order to be invited for an interview?
- What to fix on my CV or the way I'm applying?
- I need employment to be able to pay CPUT and NSFAS as I am getting calls from MBD collecting for NSFAS and CPUT.
- Most importantly I really need my BTech Qualification
Please note the posts I have published excluding all manual application process, by post application, by fax applications and e-mail application Don,t have auto_feedback. I have managed to post more than 100 posts I applied for since 2012 until 2016 recently. Out off all 116 post I applied for I have only secure 2 interviews. Obviously there must be something wrong with my CV or Qualifications. I am just confused if I should blame myself or the System.
I also sent an email to the President's office, Deputy President, Dr Blade Nzimande office and the NSFAS CEO but I did not get the reply from them since the 12 June 2016. I really need help.